Monday, March 20, 2006

Relocation

After more than three and a half years, I’m closing up shop on Papercuts. If you haven’t noticed, posting has become rather sporadic over the past year or so, and I just haven’t been maintaining the blog as well as I should have been.
So, as of tonight, Papercuts, along with the reading blog Time Enough At Last, will be shuttered. However, I will be leaving the blog archives up, since I do think there are some decent posts, and still plenty of useful information.

And yes, perhaps it’s ironic or counterproductive or something to be shutting down two blogs only to start up a new blog, but it’s time for something new. The Syndicate Product Covert HQ will be under construction for a while, especially the link collection. And yes, I’m still sticking with Blogger, no matter how unhip it now may be in the face of Typepad and Wordpress. It’s easy to use, and I care more about getting the content out there than how it gets out there.

So, please feel free to wander about the archives, and be sure to bookmark the Syndicate Product Covert HQ and stop by sometime.